Check out this great article that I have been working on with Lynda Mapes, the Seattle Times nature beat reporter. It is on the 4 salamander species at Camp Long, West Seattle, 2 of which that breed in the pond on or about Valentines Night that I have been and will be showing, and teaching the public about in my upcoming walks (linked again in the article) : http://
Upcoming Nature Events
- Letting Mother Nature Do Most of the Planting, While We Help Her Recover Her Natural Beauty and Wealth
- Stewart on KING 5 TV finding Camp Long’s Salamanders for reporter Dan Cassuto, for some school kids, and for KING 5’s viewers, and teaching about them!
- “Learn the Mosses our Wildflowers Thrive in” Program Adds New Stewardship Element to “Stewardship Adventures”
- See my article: Return of the Phantom Orchid (to Lincoln Park)
- Artificial Insemination of our Phantom Orchids Attempted