Share in Stewart’s unbounded knowledge of – enthusiasm for – nature in Lincoln Park, as Spring gives the natural community its annual exclamation point! From the Trilliums and Violets blooming to the Eagles and Owls nesting, migrants making their refueling stops, to early butterflies and bugs winging, we will see a lot of action, learn as much as one can about it in 2 hours, while having the best time learning one can. E-mail or call to reserve a spot – firstname.lastname@example.org 206 932-7225 Drop-ins can check if there is space.
Upcoming Nature EventsDec9Fri7:00 pm Gibbous Moon Walk with the Stars... @ Lincoln ParkGibbous Moon Walk with the Stars... @ Lincoln ParkDec 9 @ 7:00 pm – 9:00 pmWith a bright, gibbous moon high in the sky, we’ll look, listen and hoot for the owls, learn about the natural community at night, and maybe see the moon and some stars if the clouds cooperate. Adult oriented program, but kids are welcome too! While the … Continue reading →Dec14Wed8:30 am Artful, Therapeutic and Informed... @ Lincoln ParkArtful, Therapeutic and Informed... @ Lincoln ParkDec 14 @ 8:30 am – 11:00 amHelp preserve our natural heritage for future generations. Learn the best strategies to help declining local, wild rarities grow back, as we protect them from weeds. The wealth of our ancient, unique, local natural community, has been in decline ever since the … Continue reading →
- Help Preserve our Natural Heritage, While Learning the Most Strategic Weeding Techniques
- “Learn the Mosses our Wildflowers Thrive in” Program Adds New Stewardship Element to “Stewardship Adventures”
- See my article: Return of the Phantom Orchid (to Lincoln Park)
- Artificial Insemination of our Phantom Orchids Attempted
- A highly skilled naturalist / teacher for your group or yourself