Share in Stewart’s unbounded knowledge of – enthusiasm for – nature in Lincoln Park, as Spring gives the natural community its annual exclamation point! From the Trilliums and Violets blooming to the Eagles and Owls nesting, migrants making their refueling stops, to early butterflies and bugs winging, we will see a lot of action, learn as much as one can about it in 2 hours, while having the best time learning one can. E-mail or call to reserve a spot – email@example.com 206 932-7225 Drop-ins can check if there is space.
Upcoming Nature EventsFeb25Sat10:00 am Natural Community Service and Ad... @ Fauntleroy Park
- Stewart on KING 5 TV finding Camp Long’s Salamanders for reporter Dan Cassuto, for some school kids, and for KING 5’s viewers, and teaching about them!
- Could we build a movement to stop total commercialization of the planet from destroying the last CULTURES of first peoples in the world, along with the last, richest, remaining natural habitats in the world they have long been the best stewards of?
- Help Preserve our Natural Heritage, While Learning the Most Strategic Techniques to Protect Local Species that Have Declined
- “Learn the Mosses our Wildflowers Thrive in” Program Adds New Stewardship Element to “Stewardship Adventures”
- See my article: Return of the Phantom Orchid (to Lincoln Park)