Share in Stewart’s unbounded knowledge of – enthusiasm for – nature in Lincoln Park, as Spring gives the natural community its annual exclamation point! From the Trilliums and Violets blooming to the Eagles and Owls nesting, migrants making their refueling stops, to early butterflies and bugs winging, we will see a lot of action, learn as much as one can about it in 2 hours, while having the best time learning one can. E-mail or call to reserve a spot – firstname.lastname@example.org 206 932-7225 Drop-ins can check if there is space.
Upcoming Nature Events
- Letting Mother Nature Do Most of the Planting, While We Help Her Recover Her Natural Beauty and Wealth
- Stewart on KING 5 TV finding Camp Long’s Salamanders for reporter Dan Cassuto, for some school kids, and for KING 5’s viewers, and teaching about them!
- “Learn the Mosses our Wildflowers Thrive in” Program Adds New Stewardship Element to “Stewardship Adventures”
- See my article: Return of the Phantom Orchid (to Lincoln Park)
- Artificial Insemination of our Phantom Orchids Attempted