All are welcome to this re-schedule of the rained out Saturday, December 20th night hike with the owls, the old trees, the stars (if they come out) and Stewart! The full range of life forms in the park will be examined, as Stewart has studied the whole community from the birds and bees to the wildflowers and trees, and from the mushrooms to the lichens as well as anyone might! Bring your flashlight, your binoculars and dress for the weather.
Upcoming Nature Events
- Stewart on KING 5 TV finding Camp Long’s Salamanders for reporter Dan Cassuto, for some school kids, and for KING 5’s viewers, and teaching about them!
- Could we build a movement to stop total commercialization of the planet from destroying the last CULTURES of first peoples in the world, along with the last, richest, remaining natural habitats in the world they have long been the best stewards of?
- Help Preserve our Natural Heritage, While Learning the Most Strategic Techniques to Protect Local Species that Have Declined
- “Learn the Mosses our Wildflowers Thrive in” Program Adds New Stewardship Element to “Stewardship Adventures”
- See my article: Return of the Phantom Orchid (to Lincoln Park)