Upcoming Nature Events
- Stewart on KING 5 TV finding Camp Long’s Salamanders for reporter Dan Cassuto, for some school kids, and for KING 5’s viewers, and teaching about them!
- Could we build a movement to stop total commercialization of the planet from destroying the last CULTURES of first peoples in the world, along with the last, richest, remaining natural habitats in the world they have long been the best stewards of?
- Help Preserve our Natural Heritage, While Learning the Most Strategic Techniques to Protect Local Species that Have Declined
- “Learn the Mosses our Wildflowers Thrive in” Program Adds New Stewardship Element to “Stewardship Adventures”
- See my article: Return of the Phantom Orchid (to Lincoln Park)
Category Archives: critters
On Friday, February 28th I saw my first butterfly of 2014 , in Lincoln Park, in the early afternoon of an incredibly beautiful, sunny, short sleeve day. The Milbert’s Tortoiseshell is one of the butterflies in the Nymphalini Tribe of the Nymphalid Family … Continue reading