Upcoming Nature Events
- Letting Mother Nature Do Most of the Planting, While We Help Her Recover Her Natural Beauty and Wealth
- Stewart on KING 5 TV finding Camp Long’s Salamanders for reporter Dan Cassuto, for some school kids, and for KING 5’s viewers, and teaching about them!
- “Learn the Mosses our Wildflowers Thrive in” Program Adds New Stewardship Element to “Stewardship Adventures”
- See my article: Return of the Phantom Orchid (to Lincoln Park)
- Artificial Insemination of our Phantom Orchids Attempted
Category Archives: critters
On Friday, February 28th I saw my first butterfly of 2014 , in Lincoln Park, in the early afternoon of an incredibly beautiful, sunny, short sleeve day. The Milbert’s Tortoiseshell is one of the butterflies in the Nymphalini Tribe of the Nymphalid Family … Continue reading