A good sized group had a great time on the “Owl Prowl” I led last night! Thanks to a couple of staff of the West Seattle Herald who joined us, I can post a slide show of the walk: http://
Upcoming Nature EventsOct2Sun10:00 am Making Mosses & Wildflowers Grow... @ Lincoln ParkMaking Mosses & Wildflowers Grow... @ Lincoln ParkOct 2 @ 10:00 am – 1:00 pmSeattle’s rainy season is back, and the mosses have turned a brighter green! The moss layer is more important to our local natural communities than most people realize. Learn how the mosses, not only make a beautiful bottom layer of … Continue reading →Oct8Sat7:00 pm First Quarter Moon Walk with the... @ Lincoln ParkFirst Quarter Moon Walk with the... @ Lincoln ParkOct 8 @ 7:00 pm – 9:00 pmWith the bright 1st quarter moon high in the sky, we’ll look, listen and hoot for the owls, learn about the natural community at night, and maybe see some stars if the clouds cooperate. Adult oriented program, but kids are welcome too! While the owls may … Continue reading →
- Making Mosses and Wildflowers Grow Program Adds New Stewardship Element to “Stewardship Adventures”
- See my article: Return of the Phantom Orchid (to Lincoln Park)
- Artificial Insemination of our Phantom Orchids Attempted
- A highly skilled naturalist / teacher for your group or yourself
- A Dramatic Start to Spring in Lincoln Park!